Friday, December 21, 2012

Week 15



This week I made my mini series. I made jewelry two rings, although in the drying cabinet one ring broke I will glue it after it has been fired,  two pendants with hearts, crowns, and quotes which I was going to make necklace of after, and another pendant I used my face stamp for. I also finished glazing my teapot and cube jewelry box.  They were fired and bought home. I also made another wavy bowl. It was fired and then I glazed it with melon green low fire glaze. It's waiting in the drying cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. Katie.. Did you take this into consideration?...the ring will most likely shrink and will not be the right fit after firing and then if you put glaze on it the fit will be even tighter. instead of glueing.. which doesn't hold very well,especially for something that would be worn.. why dont you make it again?
    Just a suggestion
    Mrs Murray

    ReplyDelete