Saturday, November 17, 2012

Term Two Projects

For the combination piece I am making a teapot. I brought the slabs home and it is put together and finished, in terms of building and sculpting. For the box project I am making a jewelry box by the dimensions of 2in x 2in x 2in. It will be sgraffitoed in black englobe and have a domed top with a sculpted bird as the handle. I plan to sgraffito trees and lines freehand onto the sides. And for the series I plan to make clay jewelry, but I'm not completely sure yet. I know the cube had to be designed first, but I was thinking the teapot was the cube project originally. So I'm doing mine out of order; with the combination first. So here is my drawing, prototype, and rough creation.




This is the drawing for the cube.


No comments:

Post a Comment